Our ear training software, Phobia series, has been used world wide and designed for aspiring musicians and music major students. These interactive training will help developing essential listening skills on common musical subject such as chords, chord inversions, intervals, and scales.
• ChordPhobia helps you learn to recognize chords by ear.
• InversionPhobia helps you learn to recognize inversions by ear.
• IntervalPhobia helps you learn to recognize intervals by ear.
• ScalePhobia helps you learn to recognize scales/modes by ear.
In ChordPhobia, you will see/hear most of the chords from major triads to 13th chords in their root position.
• Chord Roots: C, C#/Db, D, D#/Eb, E, F, F#/Gb, G, G#/Ab, A, A#/Bb, and B
• Chord Types: Major, minor, dim, aug, 5, sus2, sus4, 6, m6, 7, M7, m7b5, dim7, aug7, m7, mM7, add9, madd9, 9, M9, m9, mM9, 6add9, m6add9, 11, M11, m11, 13, M13, and m13.
• Play Modes: Chord Dictionary, Training, and Lesson.
• Note Orders: Chord (simultaneous), Ascending, and Descending.
• Interval Display: e.g. 1-3-5, PU-M3-P5, C-E-G
• Piano Keyboard View
• Grand Staff View