Organize your tasks by folder and label using a to-do list that sits in the menu bar of your Mac. Add notes with links to websites and local files to each task and print out your task lists. Change the location of your data file in the configurations to a location like a DropBox folder, and view all the changes made to your file.
Check Off is a to-do list that sits in your menu bar. Simply click the check mark and your personal to-do list will appear.
- Organize your tasks by folder and label.
- Add notes to each task.
- Finder-like Labels.
- Notes have full font support, and can contain links to websites and local files.
- The ability to print off your task list
- Easy menu bar access to bring Check Off to the front, edit or enter a task, and then hide it to the background when done
- By changing the location of your data file in the preferences to a location like your DropBox folder, Check Off watches for changes to your file and displays those changes instantly.