This update fixes a crash that could occur upon rejected invitations.
v1.1 [12 May 2013]
• Invitations are now more visible: The number of open invitations is displayed as a dock badge and in Mountain Lion, new invitations will be shown in the notification center
• If you right-click a checker, the second die will be used
• The advice “no moves possible” can be disabled
• Checkers on the bar are highlighted if you try to move another one first
• The registration window now warns you if you try to use certain special characters in your password which are not allowed at FIBS