I have been looking for an alarm clock for my Mac’s menu bar that does everything this little app does for a long time.
It has the following features:
- Adjustable alarm volume
- Can use any iTunes music for alarm
- Can use its own alarm sound
- Can wake up your Mac from sleep
- Starts up on Mac start up
- Multiple alarms
- Snooze function
- Repeating/Daily alarms
- One time alarms
- Can set alarm to increase volume gradually.
- Stopping of alarm via any keyboard key.
- It sits there discretely in your Mac’s menu bar.
I finally found the perfect little Mac menu bar alarm clock. To cap it off it’s also freeware. This type of function should have been included with the default Mac menu bar clock.
A nice alarm utility to use. It is easy to handle, but doesn't differ much from other similar tools.
It is a useful, yet quite ordinary application that can wake you and your computer from sleep. I like it for the possibility to wake up to my favorite songs from iTunes. But in all the rest it is nothing special.