Aatrix Top Pay for Macintosh is powerful payroll software designed by Mac users for Mac users. Top Pay combines an easy-to-use interface with an impressive set of features perfect for small businesses. Choose the features that fit your company best: small companies can keep things simple, while larger companies can take advantage of the more powerful features.
Using Top Pay will make processing payroll with your Macintosh a breeze! Complete your payroll in minutes with the simple and easy to use one-click Quickbooks® posting feature.
- Process payroll on your Mac for unlimited number of employees and departments. Track your employees' hours, vacation time, sick time and holidays. Automatically calculates deductions and creates liability payments. Plus many more timesaving features just right for your business.
- Automatically completes over 250 state and federal unemployment, withholding, and new hire payroll reports directly from your Top Pay for Macintosh payroll data. Print & Mail Payroll Reports eliminates the need to create these reports manually. Once the reports are automatically completed, reviewed, and edited on screen, they are printed on plain paper ready to be mailed or eFiled* in minutes to the Aatrix eFile center for processing.
- With TimeCard™, your employees punch in and out on your Mac, and their hours are automatically collected and totaled within Top Pay for Macintosh. TimeCard eliminates the need to enter hours manually.
- Tax table changes, new forms, and minor application updates are completed automatically when you choose. No complicated procedures: just one click and the Updater does the rest.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- Inuit Quickbooks® 2007 or later
- 40MB (Megabytes) hard drive space
- 32MB (Megabytes) RAM