2D Data Visualizer Pro 1.0
2D Data Visualizer Pro quickly creates great 2D line and scatter plots, because it's always better to see the data:
- Choose your input data file (import formats include RTF (Textedit), Word Documents, and ASCII text files)
- Choose your column seperators (comma, tab, etc.)
- Select your plot type (line, stair, stem, x, y line, scatter plots, etc.)
- Choose colors, line thickness, scatter symbol type and size, etc.
- Optionally choose how to animate your plot (frame settings, etc.) Key features of the 2D Data Visualizer Pro include...
- Quick, Easy, Fast, Beautiful 2D Plots
- Import Data from Word, RTF, or ASCII text files
- Several Styles to choose from (line, stem, stairs, x-y line, scatter)
- Annotate your plot - add lines, circles, text to describe your plot
- Use cursors take measurements
- Animate your plots and generate QuickTime movies
- Export your plots to TIFF and PDF files
- Import PDF's of your LaTex equations
- Add your own comments to the individual data sets or to the entire plot
- transpose your data (swap rows and columns)
- add your own labels and grid settings
- much more...