AKVIS Sketch is a Mac utility designed to help you transform your personal photographs into pencil sketches or watercolor paintings. The app supports dozens of input formats, allows you to edit multiple pictures at the same time, and provides you with high-quality output files within moments.
After you import the image you wish to edit, you can configure the output settings that are being located on the right side of the interface. If needed, you can save the created output profile for later. Before launching the editing process, you can compare the original picture with the resulting sketch or watercolor painting.
Even though the program allows you to import a wide variety of image formats, I can't say the same thing about the supported output formats. The application lets you choose between only 4 output formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and BMP.
Another thing you need to consider before purchasing this utility for your Mac is that you can find cheaper solutions for turning your photos into sketches.
Hence, in my opinion, it doesn't worth paying this much for an image editor when you can easily find cheaper alternatives that offer you more advantages.
- Supports batch processing.
- Offers you quality results.
- Supports multiple input formats.
- Lets you create and save your own output profiles.
- Allows you to compare the originals with the resulting images before exporting the sketches
- You can find cheaper solutions.
- Supports a small amount of output formats