Yummy FTP Alias 3.0
Old versionsSee all
Yummy FTP Alias brings quick and easy drag & drop FTP to your Desktop - drag your files onto an FTP Alias icon in the Finder or Dock to upload them to your FTP/SFTP/FTPS server!
Easy setup - just navigate to your server destination directory, then select Save.
The generated FTP Alias can then be placed on your Desktop, Dock or anywhere else, for quick and easy uploading just using drag & drop. It even automatically copies the uploaded URL to the clipboard!
And of course, since transfers are powered by the file transfer engine of the highly regarded Yummy FTP app, all the speed and reliability you'd expect is provided.
- Drag & drop uploads from the Finder or Dock
- FTP, SFTP and FTPS supported
- Easy setup
- Integrated remote folder browser
- URL copying of uploaded items
- Automatic retry/resume
- Bandwidth management
- Growl supportAnd.. generated FTP Aliases are even self-contained, requiring no other software or original Yummy FTP Alias software installed, so give them to clients to easily upload to your server!