Old versionsSee all
Xto7 for Final Cut Pro translates the new Final Cut Pro X Project XML (fcpxml) and converts it for import into Final Cut Pro 7. Your Final Cut Pro X Project becomes a Final Cut Pro 7 Sequence.
Your Final Cut Pro Sequence XML is ready for:
- Final Cut Server
- Premiere Pro and then dynamic link toAfter Effects
- Encore (for real Blu-ray authoring)
- Final Cut Pro 7 and then to:
- Soundtrack Pro
- Motion 4
- OMF output for ProTools, etc.
- EDL export
- Print to tape and Edit to tape
- other Final Cut Pro 7 XML workflow tools (such as Sequence Clip Reporter for stock footage and music cue sheet reports). Check the Xto7 for Final Cut Pro Support document for instructions, including listings of what translates and what doesn't.