All versionsSee all
Enables viewing of 3D-images in various formats.
Now you can view 3D-images also directly from the web pages (and play slideshow) and by dragging them from other applications. If pressing Find images button quickly finds nothing, press it once more.
Supports MPO files*, Side by Side, Top/Bottom and interleaved stereo pairs in JPG, JPS, PNG, TIFF, animated GIF files and anaglyphs as source format. Left and Right sides can be in two different files.
You can view stereo pairs in MPO containers produced by Fujifilm Real 3D W3, Nintendo 3DS, HTC smartphones with stereo cameras, Sony cameras with 3D functions and other.
3D viewing is available in several modes including:
• Stereogram for Cross and Parallel viewing methods
• Stereogram for Top/Bottom viewing method with special glasses
• different kinds of Anaglyph mode for Reg/Cyan and Green/Magenta glasses
• Left or Right eye only
• Vertical and Horizontal Interlaced modes for 3D monitors with polarized glasses
• 3D TV mode (half Side-by-Side)
• zoom up to 100% and pan through the whole image in all modes
• view 3D-image sequences directly from the web pages
Slideshow mode with various effects and adjustable time interval.
Use Right and Left arrow keyboard keys or onscreen Navigation buttons to view all images in the current folder.
Export 3D views in to JPG, PNG or TIFF files in any supported mode preserving all metadata. Export options stores separately from the current viewing mode options, so you can view images in one comfortable mode and export with another.
Export feature available through In-App purchase.
Supports OS X Lion and Mountain Lion Full screen mode.
MPO files supported only in OS X 10.7 Lion and 10.8 Mountain Lion.
Please note: Playing 3D video files is not supported!