v1.1 [Dec 20, 2010]
- Updated XGP to build for Mac OS X 10.5.x (Leopard).
- This update required rebuilding GProlog 1.3.0 with gcc 4.0.1 and rebuilding XGP with a new XCode 3.0. This is (still) an Intel-only version of XGP.
- Added graphic window "tools" for interacting with graphics.Version 1.1:
- This is a native update for gprolog version 1.3.0 on Mac Intel. This version does not run on PowerPC.
- Fixed setup to check for presence of both pl and wbc files and to use the wbc file unless the pl file is newer.
- New version of XGP Guide, generated using TeX.Version 1.0:
- This version of XGP upgrades to use a customized gprolog version 1.2.19.
- There are several improvements to the XGP environment: preemptive halting, scripts (implemented in Prolog), and improvements for the 'Find in Files...' and 'Evaluate Query...' dialogs.
- The menu definition utilities for stand-alone applications have been improved.
- There are some new control-window/dialog features: progress bar control window item, banner dialog with a progress bar, better auto-resizing of control window items, and better handling of color.
- Finally, there are many bug fixes.
Speeds up your development of new code and adapts to your needs and style.
It empowers you to design, develop, and deploy apps from a single environment.
Manage hand-coded sites and make them faster and more secure.
Develop applications for Microchip microcontrollers.
It helps you create your own modeling tools with designers and code generators.