Old versionsSee all
Wyse PocketCloud enables remote access to your Mac from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Android devices-all your Mac applications & files in the palm of your hand. You no longer need to carry a laptop to make an important presentation or edit that spreadsheet on the go.From the market leader in secure remote desktop access, Wyse enables you to be productive whenever, wherever.
- Download the PocketCloud Mac Companion on your Mac
- On your Mac: Go to Apple > System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Sharing and turn on VNC
- Once that is complete, click on "Computer Settings" and then check "VNC viewers may control screen", enter a password and press OK
- Download PocketCloud on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch or Android device, and follow the easy setup instructionsNOTE: If this is not completed, the iOS application might crash when trying to connect. Please go to our support forum. if you are having any problems.
- VNC Support
- Connect to your Macs remotely
- Secure 128-bit encryption when using Auto Discovery and PocketCloud Pro
- Auto Discovery
- Secure and hassle-free setup of VNC using your Gmail account
- No port-forwarding configuration required
- Great for 3G!
- ENTERPRISE-CLASS SUPPORT
- Wyse is a 28- year Silicon Valley company