WristRest is an assistive utility that uses the Speech Recognition feature built into OS X to provide voice commands for keyboard and mouse operations. It is designed as an option for those of us who need to reduce or eliminate mouse and/or keyboard usage.
- Three complementary ways to move the mouse.
- Customizable command phrases.
- Support for multiple screens.
- Support for alternative keyboard layouts.
- Works with (or without) OS X Mouse Keys.
- Works with (or without) OS X Speakable Items.
- Quick reference sheet of all commands and phrases.
Watch a video introduction at http://goo.gl/k9z3R
You can get more information about WristRest at http://www.shoestringresearch.com/wristrest.