Witgui is a graphical user interface for wit and wwt, two command-line tools for Wii games, available for Mac OS X. With Witgui you can manage your game collection with just a few clicks.
Witgui implements the most used features of wit and wwt. These are:
- listing of Wii and GameCube games on your Mac or on an external drive (FAT is natively supported, if you wish NTFS support you may want to install NTFS-3G first) and on WBFS partitions
- converting between .wbfs, .iso, .wdf, .ciso and .wia file formats, adding, removing and extracting games to/from WBFS partitions.
Witgui also supports:
- downloading localized cover images from gametdb.com
- parsing localized game details from the gametdb.com database
- searching your games or even the whole offline database
- renaming games with a custom format
- exporting a game list to plain text or html.
Please note that we don’t support piracy. Buy the games to support the developers. Digital backups are only considered to be a faster alternative to optical media.
The complete and simply to use backup solution for your Wii games.
This application can recover lost files from deleted partition.
Create a recovery partition.
Perform basic partitioning operations, such as creating, deleting a partition.
Wii Transfer can share your movies, music, and pictures to Nintendo Wii.