v4.3 [30 Jul 2020]
• Adds support for bold text in the status display pattern by using ** around the desired text portion, e.g. "Ch **%C**"
• Fixes an issue where the position of the status item in the system bar could not be changed.
* Fixes an issue displaying a two-line status on older versions of macOS.
New in Version 4.3:
• Adds support for a two-line status display pattern.
• Adds support for vendor name (%V) in status display patterns.
• Adds support for WPA3 networks.
• Adds support for annotations.
• Adds ability to notify when transmit rate drops below a given threshold.
• Fixes issues when switching between light and dark system appearances.
• Fixes Spanish localization.
• Updates vendor database and improves vendor name resolution.
• Other minor changes and UI tweaks.
If you find WiFi Signal useful and have a couple of minutes, please share your thoughts by leaving a review in the Mac App Store. It will make a huge difference to us!
Found a problem or have a concern? Please visit the WiFi Signal Support website and send us a message so we can resolve it.