Check out a suite for managing audio recordings of different types. Collect and combine instrumental tracks, vocal elements, and other types of materials. Copy, mix, remove, re-arrange, and otherwise change compositions, add effects, remove noise, etc.
WavePad is music editing program for Mac OS X. WavePad allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
The following is a list of features for the WavePad Mac Music Editor. We recommend you download and install the software to give these features a try. The download is free.
* Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording
* Music editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more
* Music restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
* Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert songs as a single function
* Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work
* Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
* Pre-defined sound quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality
* Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens
* Load music files directly from CD
A version of this software is available for free from NCH Software's website. This version is for non-commercial use.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in video, dictation, audio, business and computer utility software for Windows and Mac OS. NCH Software has over 80 products and has been developing them since 1993. NCH has received several awards for excellent software.