Old versionsSee all
watermark PRO is a program designed for people who wish to take ownership of their personal pictures and prevent copyright violations. The utility lets you choose between multiple watermarking methods, works with various image formats, preserves the quality of the original photos.
You can drag-and-drop the images you wish to watermark over the app's interface. The program allows you to resize the imported photos, attach text, company logo image or even maps to your pictures, and rename the photos if necessary.
The free version of this application enables you to watermark up to 5 photos at the same time. However, you cannot switch between the imported photos on the Preview screen and edit the watermarks individually (the app displays only the first photo from the batch in the Preview screen). Hopefully, this problem is fixed in the full version of the utility.
The full version of the utility provides you with extra features. For starters, it eliminates the 5 photo processing limitation. By making the in-app purchase you also unlock the ability to edit or add metadata to the watermarked images and the option to export 16-bit photos to 16-bit PNG, PSD, TIFF or PDF files.
So, it's up to you to decide which of the aforementioned app variants is the best for you. Either way, they both provide you with quality output files and are very simple to handle.
- Supports multiple image formats
- Provides you with various ways to watermark your images
- Preserves the quality of the input files
- Also helps you convert pictures
- You can combine multiple watermarking profiles
- You need to make in-app purchases to unlock all of its features
- Unable to switch between photos on the screen and edit the watermarks individually