Now viewing of Visio drawings on Mac OS X is possible! Open, Share, Print, Convert to PDF any MS Visio VSD, VDX and VSDX drawing.
By using VSD Viewer you can freely distribute Visio drawings and diagrams to team members, partners and customers. It is particularly useful for workgroups that need to collaborate their visual documentation in a multi-platform environment.
VSD Viewer is intended both for general and professional Visio users. It supports basic functions and has specific features required by networks engineers, architects, managers, and others who use full power of Microsoft Visio, including:
• Open any MS Visio 2000 – 2010 VSD drawing
• Open drawings of VDX/VSDX file format
• Scroll and zoom documents
• Select and copy text
• View objects’ formatting (lines, fill, color, etc.)
• View objects with tabulated text
• Navigate multipage documents
• Convert documents to PDF
• Switch documents layers
• Processes EMF / WMF metafiles
• Processes OLE-objects
• Skip hidden objects
• View objects outside page boundaries
• View gradient-filled objects
• View original dimension units
• …And many more!
We are constantly looking for a chance to make our product better and even more valuable for professionals. Your ideas and feedbacks are highly appreciated at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward hearing from you!
VSD Viewer requires OS X 10.8 or later.
Current versions restrictions:
• Some complex text formatting is not supported
• Objects shadows are not displayed
VSD Viewer is also available for iOS.
Microsoft, Visio are registered trademarks of Microsoft corp.
eDrawings Viewer allows convenient viewing of supported AutoCAD® DWG and DXF.
It helps you view, edit, and convert Visio drawings on Mac.
Download macOS directly from Apple servers and install it on your Mac.
View Jupyter/IPython notebooks containing equations and narrative text.
An application to view presentations created with Dartfish Software Suite.