Learn the anatomic details of the human body according to the latest databases. View a comprehensive 3D model of the skeleton with an option to focus on any bone or different parts of the structure. Check tissue modeling and manage organ placement data.
***** Best-selling and award-winning 3D visual guide to the human body.
***** New release includes 3,600+ structures from all systems, amazing tissue textures added to organs and bones, new urogenital anatomy with cross-sections, and Latin terms.
***** A true, totally 3D reference and learning atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions and hear pronunciations.
- Create and save your own views.
- Save images to your photo album.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
***** Read the 600+ reviews from medical practitioners, professors, and students and see what people have been raving about Visible Body’s Human Anatomy Atlas since 2011.
***** The only app with this much 3D content. Includes a male and a female anatomical model with over 3,600 structures from all body systems:
- Circulatory (arteries, veins, heart)
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
***** Human Anatomy Atlas provides a powerful visual reference tool for healthcare professionals and a lab-like study aid for students.
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.