Work with a collection of digital dictionaries on a Mac. Browse the databases of words and expressions, search for specific content, pick the means of displaying it on the screen, etc. Work with verb conjugation options, view Core Animation flashcards.
Ultralingua Dictionaries redefines dictionary software for Mac OS X. Redesigned from the ground up for Mac OS X Leopard, Ultralingua 7 combines award-winning dictionaries with verb conjugation, gorgeous Core Animation flashcards, integrated discussion forums, number-to-text translation, and much more.
- Extensive dictionaries, rich with definitions, translations, usages notes, and more: French-English, Spanish-English, German-English, Italian-English, Portuguese-English, Norwegian-English, Latin-English, Esperanto-English, Spanish-French, German-French, Italian-French, German-Spanish, Portuguese-Spanish, and English and French definitions and synonyms.
- Lightning-fast live search. Use any form of a word (in most languages) when searching.
- Flashcards. Create color-coded flashcards, and then test yourself with the beautiful Core Animation full-screen flashcard view. With Flashcard Autocomplete, creating language flashcards has never been easier.
- Conjugations. From pluperfect to subjunctive, conjugate any verb in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, or Portuguese.
- Word Hunt. Playing a word game? Word on the tip of your tongue? Try wildcards and advanced search options.
- Customizable hotkey. Define and translate in most apps: Word, Mail, Preview, Safari, Firefox, and many more -- even when Ultralingua is closed.
- User interface localizations: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German.