For Mac user, it is hard to record online videos, screen activities or microphone. Finding a pratical tool to record screen on Mac is a no easy task. Luckily, here you meet with TuneFab Screen Recorder. It is a professional tool specially designed to help Mac users record screen activity, online videos, and streaming audios with an inbuilt editor to enhance your recordings. Below are the detailed features of this program.
1. Capture Specific Areas of Computer screen with the help of TuneFab Screen Recorder, you can record your screen activity and save the recordings to MP4 video format. Sound, screen annotations, and cursor can also be included. What’s more, you can customize the screen size to meet different demands. While recording for your video tutorial, you may also turn on its inbuilt audio recorder and record your commentary.
2. Record System and Microphone Audio Apart from recording video. TuneFab Screen Recorder also has a standalone audio recording mode that allows you to only record screen audio on your computer. In this case, you may take advantage from this function to record music, radio or audiobook from some music streaming websites such as Spotify. You may also export the audio recording to M4A format.
3. Take Screenshots with Hotkeys Enabled Even if you are not Recording. Simply set a shortcut and you may take a screenshot and immediately save the frames you need. The screenshot image quality is adjustable as well.
4. Customize Screencast Quality Before recording. The screen recorder offers you different options to set up frame rate, bitrate and sample rate.
5. Detailed information about TuneFab Screen Recorder for Mac
The latest Version: V.2.0.26
Support System: Mac OS X 10.9 - Mac OS X 10.15
Support output formats:
Video：M4V, MP4, MOV, GIF
Photo：PNG, JPG/JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF