This module reads up-to-date data from the Timetable Development and Daily Organiser modules. It is designed for the use of all teachers and students in your school to have access to a variety of timetabling information. Each machine can provide daily and cycle timetables for teachers, students and rooms as well as access to the Daily Bulletin. No data entry is required, making it very easy and straightforward to use. TimetableFind (Apple Mac network) is included free with any purchase of The Timetabler Software for those schools requiring an Apple Mac application.
- A multi-user program that can be accessed from all computers on a network.
- Publishes information from Timetable Development and Daily Organiser modules.
- Cycle timetables for teachers, rooms and students.
- Daily changes to teacher, room and student timetables.
- Teacher and message bulletins from Daily Organiser module.
- Lists students attending each lesson.
- Lists of students that attend lessons taken by a certain teacher, or in a certain room.