Time Task Master provides Countdowns, Alarms, Stopwatches, Stop-clocks and How longs for Mac OS in a stylish single package.
- Count down to a specific date and time, with the time left displayed on the desktop. Once the time is up, preform an action such as open a website, play a music file or shut down the machine. Alarms
- Count down to a specific date and time, however the count down is hidden. Once the time is up, preform an action such as open a website, play a music file or shut down the machine. How longs
- Count up the days from an anniversary, grand opening or other important days. Stopwatches
- Count upwards, starting and stopping at will. Timers
- Count down from a set time with the ability to start and stop the countdown. Features include:
- Option of being always the topmost window on screen.
- Transparency support.
- Over 20 high quality styles to choose from.
- Actions Available:
- Open files
- Got to a Website
- Open music files
- Open scripts
- Play a beep.