v1.3 [5 Feb 2012]
- Format times in the calendar view according to the user'spreferences. (3563441)
- Do not automatically give focus to the subject fieldin the task editor on Linux (it overwrites the X clipboard). (3539452)
- After loading a task file, tasks would not become due soonon time. (3562925)
- On OS X, the first entry in an editor page would not beautomatically selected. (3562922)
- On Linux, drag and drop of email messages from Evolution didn'twork. (3562808)
- With autosaving on, Task Coach would actually save too often. (3562836)
- On Ubuntu, a file was missing causing Task Coach not tostart. (3562695)
- On Ubuntu, the native text control doesn't support undo and redo, added a home grown version. (3563376)
- Don't silently adjust dates of parent and child tasks. See also the changed feature below. (3561465, 3564794)
- Remember whether the "make this snooze time the default snoozetime for future reminders" check box was checked in the reminder dialog. (3567139)
- The task viewer would not refresh at midnight.
- On Windows with some locale settings, Task Coach would crashtrying to render dates. (1306)Features added:
- In addition to specifying a maximum number of recurrences, it is now also possible to specify an end date for recurrence. If both an enddate and a maximum number of recurrences are specified, recurrence stops whenthe first of both conditions is met.
- Put a link to our IndieGoGo campaign on the toolbar of themain window. The link will disappear when the campaign is over.Features changed:
- Task Coach no longer enforces that the dates of child taskslie between the dates of its parent task. Previously, if the start date of a child task would be made earlier than the start date of its parent task, Task Coach would silently make the start of the parent task equal to the start date of the child task. The same for the due date: setting the duedate of the parent task earlier than the due date of a child task would silently change the due date of the child tasks if their due date would otherwise become later than the due date of the parent task. When viewing tasks in the task tree viewer, collapsing a task with child tasks will show recursive dates when relevant. This means that the planned start date column will show the earliest start date of the task itself and all ofits child tasks. If the earliest start date is the start date of one of the child tasks, the date will be shown between brackets. Likewise, the actual start date column will show the earliest actual start date of the task and all of its child tasks. The due date column and the completion date column will show the latest date of the parent and child tasks combined.
- When sorting on a date column, the recursive value is used for sorting. So whensorting ascending by due date a parent task without due date but with a childtask due today will sort before a task that is due tomorrow. This change makes the date behavior consistent with priorities and other attributes.
- New viewers will open floating so that is easier to put themin the position you want. Hopefully this will also make it more obvious for new users that viewers can be reordered any way they like since moving a floating viewer will show the docking guides.
- Clicking outside an inplace editor now accepts the changesinstead of discarding them.
- On Windows, both left clicking and left double clicking the Task Coach icon in the notification area (often called the system tray) will raise or minimize the main window (in accordance with http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa511448.aspx#interaction). (http://uservoice.com/a/m3P6j)
This application helps you manage your daily tasks.
Task organizer that helps students manage their homework.
Sudoku Coach was created to solve Sudoku grids with a logical approach.
Keep track of the time you spend doing a certain job.
It is a sports-related application that teaches you soccer techniques.