Tada QR! is a QR code generator for InDesign CS5+ that creates perfect editable vector based QRs. It is also jam-packed with features that make creating large amounts of good looking QRs a breeze.
Here are a few of features that make Tada QR! special:
- Edit the contents of a QR and watch the QR update in real-time.
- Bulk generate QR codes using GREP.
- Link QR contents to Text Frames on the page so the QR always mirrors the text content.
- Save QRs as separate linkable files that can be shared amongst many documents
- Automatically assign object styles to generated QRs.
- Automatically add clickable hyperlinks to web-link QRs.
- QRs are pure vector shapes that can have fills/strokes.etc assigned to them.
- Generated QRs are editable in Illustrator.
- Write your own scripts that generate QRs using the Tada QR! API.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0.13 is an update which changes the handling of soft- and paragraph returns: they are now all translated to CR+LF in the QR code for better compatibility with diverse QR code readers.