v3.3 [19 Sep 2017]
- Added support for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra). This included fixing a crash that might occur when closing windows, and correcting the way that revoked certificates are displayed (they had been shown as generically untrusted rather than as explicitly revoked).
- If a package has a verified signing time, Suspicious Package now shows that information when you use Window > Signature Details (Command-5). This is particularly interesting when the certificate would be otherwise considered expired.
- Fixed a problem where a prior install was (sometimes) not noted on the Package Info tab.
- The Suspicious Package app now tries harder to activate its Quick Look plug-in, especially after the app has been moved or updated, or after macOS has been updated.
- Removed support for OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) and OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Updated the license agreement to be a bit more explicit, although it is still quite minimalist. Use Help > License Agreement to access it from within the app.
v3.2 [11 Sep 2016]
- Added support for macOS 10.12 (Sierra).
- Fixed compatibility problems with Sierra's automatic window tabs feature, including the broken Window > Show Previous Tab and Window > Show Next Tab commands. Read more about window tabs in Suspicious Package.
- In the Quick Look preview, added Show in Suspicious Package buttons, which open the app directly to a specific file, folder or installer script. From the file browser, hold down the Command key to reveal the Show in Suspicious Package buttons; from the scripts browser, select the script and the button will be shown next to the script name.
- Especially on Sierra, be sure to download the disk image, not the XIP archive.
Helps you make a bootable disk you can use to install macOS.
Create Mac installation and distribution packages with ease.
This Mac app check if your audio files have errors.
This is an application that generates distribution-style flat packages.
Economy-x-Talk's Installer Maker is the perfect tool for RAD programmers and everyone else who wants to distribute software or any other collection...