Old versionsSee all
SuperSync is the best way to visually compare and merge multiple iTunes libraries. All your music, movies, and playlists can be synced across all the computers you keep music on.
- Keep track of all your music across multiple computers -- Mac OS X and Windows
- Compare and merge any two music libraries
- MP4 videoMP4 videoMP4 videoMove music, videos, and playlists from one iTunes library to another
- Export all or a subset of your library as a well-organized directory of tracks
- Back up all iPod, iPad, and iPhone, music, videos, and playlists-- merging only the content you want to copy.
- Access your MP3 music files from any web browser--even on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch
- Rescan your library to find missing tracks not on disk or tracks that have not been added to iTunes
- Update changes to your tracks meta data (star rating, played counts, grouping, comments, EQ settings, volume adjustment, etc.)
- Find partial albums, duplicates, corrupt files, and other common music library problems
- Intelligently import media from a hard drive, Apple mobile device, or network drive -- getting just the files you want and without duplicates
- Easily move your music library from Windows to Mac, Mac to Windows, or any combination
- Access your home iTunes library from anywhere -- upload/download songs, movies, and playlists
- Share a common library with multiple iTunes users on a network drive
- Access your library's MP3 files and playlists from your Tivo