SuperDocker allows to customize parts of your Mac OS X Leopard. Using SuperDocker, you will be able to:
- Display a 2D/3D Dock
- Use transparency on hidden applications' icons
- Add separation in the Dock
- Modify the display of the Docks
- Add stacks in recent elements
- Display a border cadre around applications
- Modify the display of the Stacks
- Modify the effect of window minimisation in Finder
- Modify the switching time between 2 spaces under Space
- Modify the drawing time of dialog boxes
- Display the complete path in the title bar
- Display the hidden files
- AForce new windows to open in tabs
- Display the Debug menu in Safari
- Display WebInspector in Safari
- Choose to display or not a message after each new disk detection in Time Machine
- Display the iCal debug menu
- Activate the Data Detectors mod for iChat
- Activate the Dashboard's Developper mode
- Modify the display of the menubar
- Modify the capture format
- Modify the print dialog boxes' format
- Modify the Mac OS X bootsplash
- And more...
Remove unwanted objects from your favorite pictures.
Allows removing the background in pictures without much effort.
Game in which you match tiles in pairs.
Enjoyable word game in which you must form words.
Very enjoyable game very similar to Tetris.