v1.5 [Aug 16, 2011]
- Added Full OS X Lion support including Full ScreenNew Scoring system:
- We've replaced the time penalty system with a much more friendly scoring system that takes into account, difficulty, hint usage, auto note usage, mistakes, and time to give you a more balanced score for each puzzle.
- We also keep track of an overall cumulative score for more dedicated players to show off their skills.New Options:
- When you select a number, all the relevant notes also get highlighted
- Obsolete notes now get cleared automatically (This is active by default but can be turned off in options)
- Due to popular demand we've added unlimited Undo/Redo buttons. The reset button is now replaced with a drop down menu that contains the new functionality including the reset button.
- Keys for completed numbers dim outMultiplayer:
- You can now share puzzles with your friends via email.
- The sharing option appears once you beat a puzzle in the score dialog.
- Revamped statistics screen now shows your challenge statistics
Web Sudoku Deluxe offers multiple variants and board sizes to enjoy.
Easy Sudoku has five different variations of the game, with more to come.
This app allows you to control your Mac with your iPhone or iPod Touch.
The level of difficulty of the sudoku is set by the number of revealed tiles.
Premier Sudoku for your Mac, featuring a fantastic range of beautifully animated and stylish themes to choose from.