Award-winning Starry Night High School for grades 9-12 is the only space science curriculum that combines an interactive sky simulator, lesson plans correlated to state and national standards and extensive teacher resources in one easy-to-use package.
- Lessons plans correlated to state and national standards that meet curriculum needs
- Accurate visualizations and simulations that allow students to make precise observations of Moon phases, motions of the Sun and planets and much more
- Interactive computer exercises and hands-on activities that encourage questioning, experimentation and exploration and accommodate diverse learning styles
- Pre- and post-assessment resources with recommendations for improved student performance
- Flexible teaching models for easy adaptation to pacing and classroom needs
- Opportunities to develop key skills: observation, data collection, analytical thinking and discovery
- Extensions that connect to topics in math, physics, language arts, social studies and technology