SQLiteStudio is a SQLite database manager software.
- Single executable file - no need to install or uninstall. Binary distribution is just the single, ready to use file.
- Intuitive interface,
- All SQLite3 and SQLite2 features wrapped within simple GUI,
- Cross-platform - runs on Windows 9x/2k/XP/2003/Vista/7, Linux, MacOS X, Solaris, FreeBSD and should work on other Unixes (not tested yet).
- Localizations, currently translated to: English, Polish, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Dutch, Chinese,
- Exporting to various formats (SQL statements, CSV, HTML, XML),
- Numerous small additions, like formatting code, history of queries executed in editor windows, on-the-fly syntax checking, and more,
- UTF-8 support,
- skinnable (interface can look native for Windows 9x/XP, KDE, GTK, Mac OS X, or draw widgets to fit for other environments, WindowMaker, etc),
- Configurable colors, fonts and shortcuts.
- Open source and free - Released under GPLv2 licence.