Sprite Monkey Junior is a script editor for Mac computers. This application allows you to create basic sprite sheets and strips, aka “texture atlas”. This means that all of the imported PNG images share the same width and height.
- Import a folder of PNG images.
- Exports to 32, 24, 8, 4 and 1-bit PNG images.
- Export features such as Dither, Retina, Power of 2, Background Color and Sprite Sheet Number.
- Option to preview the sprite sheet/strip after creation.
- Automatically sets previously used settings.