All versionsSee all
Snap Converter is an easy-to-use tool for image and icon conversion. It supports many image file formats, including bitmap graphics, Mac and Windows icons, Camera RAW images, PDFs, Photoshop files, and more.
See the Snap Converter website for a demonstration video!
- Supports several standard bitmap file types.
- Supports most Camera RAW image formats.
- Exports images to the Mac OS X Icon (.icns) format, with 512x512, 256x256, 128x128, 32x32, and 16x16 image sizes included.
- Includes a JPEG quality slider for exporting JPEG (.jpg) images.
- Supports image width and height adjustments.
- Supports batch conversion of multiple images from a folder.
- Optimizes PNG images for smaller file sizes.
- Includes single/batch mode image resizing options: Percentage, Longest Side, Absolute Size, Fixed Width or Height, Max Width and Height Supported File Types:
- Read & Write formats
- JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG2000, ICNS (Mac OS X Icon)
- Read-only formats
- TGA (Targa), ICO (Windows Icon), CUR, PSD (Photoshop), PDF, EPS, DNG (Adobe RAW), CRW (Canon RAW), CR2 (Canon RAW 2), NEF (Nikon RAW), MRW (Minolta RAW), ARW (Sony RAW), ORF (Olympus RAW), EXR (OpenEXR)