SMS sender for Mac, when used in conjunction with SMS client for iPhone [N.B. link will open in iTunes], allows you to type an SMS message on your Mac and send it through your iPhone.
Sending the SMS message must be confirmed on the iPhone due to security reasons - this confirmation is a feature of the iPhone SDK, in which the "SMS client" application is written.
- typing SMS messages on your Mac and sending them via your iPhone
- sending messages to an individual recipient or to a group
- import a group from a csv file
- creating message templates
- history of sending
- recent recipients list
- Wi-Fi connection is used, iPhone and the Mac must be on the same network