Make it perfect with Skitch.
Skitch lets you communicate your feedback and important ideas in an instant. Use Skitch to mark up a PDF, snap your screen, annotate a photo, or draw something new. Share your thoughts with friends or co-workers. Annotate images and PDFs with arrows, stamps, text, shapes, and more. Getting everything done just right has never been easier.
Fast, friendly feedback
• Use shapes, text, stamps, highlighter and arrows to give quick feedback on any project
• Great for design mockups, PDF document editing, and decision making
• Easily share everything with your team
• Snap your screen, a webpage or a map
• Add highlights and draw attention to what matters
Quick image editing
• Zoom and crop your images
• Pixelate portions of an image to obscure sensitive information
• Drag your work into any app that accepts images
• Share over email or connect to Evernote for even more sharing options
• Send annotated PDFs with a helpful summary page so recipients see your edits instantly
Get more by signing into Evernote:
• Sync: Access all of your images, documents and annotations on any computer or device
• Search: Find anything, even handwritten text, inside your Skitch Notes
• Share: Post and share your ideas with friends, coworkers and the world
Here are some ways to use Skitch:
• At work: Communicate design feedback by annotating a PDF and pointing out changes
• At home: Annotate a photo of your living room to show movers where to put furniture
• At a conference: Take a snapshot of people you meet, annotate it with their names
• For personal information: Take a photo of a bill, then pixelate personal details before sharing
• For directions: Draw a path on a map to help someone find your picnic spot
Skitch is part of the Evernote family of apps that are designed to help you remember everything, communicate effectively and get things done.
This app enables you to take screenshots of your desktop.
Easy-to-use photo editor designed keeping one thing in mind: Speed.
It helps you to capture screen, and annotate the screenshot image effortlessly.
Quickly capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling window.
Watch regularly updated screenshots from another computer.