All versionsSee all
-- Apple Design Award Winner, 2012 --
Sketch is a designers’ dream toolbox. Specifically created for designers, it powers a beautiful interface and powerful tools. Tools every designer will appreciate. Here’s one feature — multiple shadows per layer. Making beautiful graphics isn’t challenging anymore. We set out to build a better app for graphic designers. Not to copy — rather to improve.
The vector tools and basic shapes are a fantastic starting point for any drawing, whether you design for web, icons, and more. Sketch has more advanced layer style options than you can dream of: multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, noise, blending, blur, and more. To top it off, Sketch has boolean operations to combine multiple shapes into much more complex ones — all of this is non- destructive. Forever.
Coming from the developers of Fontcase, text rendering is as good as it can get. Sketch also supports OS X’s built-in versions and auto-saving. To ensure you’ll never lose any files.
All this power is deliciously baked into Sketch’s single-window interface. Everything is there, but only visible when you need it. A simple interface with seriously powerful tools.
Now everything is possible.
Take a look at the screenshots to see creations made with Sketch.
- Simple but powerful interface, built for OS X Lion and Mountain Lion
- Optimized for Retina and non-Retina displays
- Powerful styling; multiple shadows, multiple fills, gradients, blending, blur, noise and more...
- Flexible boolean operations to combine simple shapes into complex shapes
- Artboards and Slices for exporting multiple images out of a single document
- Automatic @2x export for Retina graphics
- Unique Color (with RGB and HSB modes) and Font pickers
- Beautiful native text rendering and text styles
- Vector and pixel zoom; zoom in with infinite vector precision or see individual pixels
- Multi-stop and radial gradients editing right in the canvas. Powerful WYSIWYG rendering.
- Shared & Linked Layer Styles that automatically update each other
- Powerful, easy-to-use Vector Tool
Additionally, designers in the following areas will enjoy these features:
FOR WEB AND UI DESIGNERS
- Copy CSS Styles to clipboard (including gradients!)
- Slices: export areas on the canvas as images
- 960px grid, with support for more advanced grid options
- Multiple pages support inside a single document
FOR ICON DESIGNERS
- Artboards; each size is its own square
- iOS Icon Templates
- Pixel Grid
- Pixel Effects, such as Gaussian and Motion Blur
-- Among the App Store's 'Best of 2012' --