v2.4 [25 Aug 2012]
- Gamma fix that allows running Ferazel's Wand and some other games.
- When SheepShaver is not using CD-ROMs (CD-ROM driver disabled in preferences), SheepShaver will no longer prevent ejecting CD-ROMs in the OSX host.
- More reliable mounting and unmounting CD-ROMs while SheepShaver is running. (Not in Mountain Lion, see known issue below.)
- Accidental mounting of disk images at the same time in SheepShaver and OSX is prevented.
- Copy and paste formatted text both ways between guest MacOS and host OSX in 64-bit mode. (Tested with SimpleText and Tex-Edit Plus in MacOS and with TextEdit in OSX. It may work with more applications.)
- Copy and paste images now also in 64-bit mode, both ways between guest MacOS and host OSX.