v8.9 [14 Dec 2020]
Thanks to all of you, RunCat is celebrating its 2nd anniversary.
This update is probably the last of the year.
Have a nice year with the menu bar runners!
- Fixed a mistake in the unit display of disk capacity.
- Fixed a bug where the UI border was not clear in dark mode on the self-made runner registration tab.
- Fixed a minor bug in the program for acquiring battery state and network information.
- Party Cat is now sleeping on the second-display.
- Changed the name of Party Cat to Gaming Cat.
- Modified the colors in the dark mode of the three runners, Mock Nyan Cat, Terrier, and Hedgehog.
- I tried to add a graph to the memory performance in the detailed display of system information, but I stopped it because the amount of change was small compared to the CPU usage and it was not interesting.
v7.0 [28 Jan 2020]
- Added preferences window. Therefore, "Settings" and "Runner Registration" have been integrated into the Preferences.
- Made significant refactoring of the program.
- Changed the method of obtaining network information fundamentally.
- Added a way of reporting an issue.
Most advanced monitoring tool for Mac OS X that displays system activity in real-time.
A short action game that resembles interactive abstract art.
This utility monitors storage space used on the Mac Companion hard disk.
This application shows the current CPU usage in a floating square meter.
It shows you how much you're crushing your CPU via the DOOM face.