All versionsSee all
Roccat is a feature-rich browser that provides you with numerous utilities and configurations which help you enhance your browsing experience. Even though you can find dozens of apps from its category, it's safe to say that Roccat might surprise you with the amount of advantages it has to offer.
This browser is very simple to use, comes with an address bar that is fused with a search bar, blocks adverts before they load (other browsers display the advert’s code and then blocks it), and much more. You can also back up your browsing history and bookmarks for later use, create shortcuts to your favorite websites, and check websites in reading mode (in fullscreen without any distractions).
If you write your Facebook account details in the Preferences menu, you can update your status directly from the browser's toolbar. The program also lets you share your favorite websites with users from various social networking webpages or via email with other users.
However, the only thing you need to consider before working with Roccat is to update the app after installing. The download link found on the homepage of the developer doesn't offer you the latest program version.
Briefly, my belief is that it's worth trying Roccat browser as it offers a wide range of features to ensure that you get the fast and secure browsing experience you need.
- Intuitive interface
- The address bar is fused with a search bar
- You can back up your open tabs, history, bookmarks, settings, etc
- You can share websites over a network, to other Macs, iPhones or iPads
- It removes adverts before they load
- Allows you to create shortcuts to your favorite websites
- You need to update the program (from Main Menu) in order use the latest version