Revolution is an integrated development environment for MacOS (Classic and X), Unix, and Windows computers. Revolution supports cross-platform database access, advanced multimedia including Quicktime movies and virtual reality, and a range of other advanced features.
Using Revolution's user interface layout tools and built-in Transcript programming language, developers can create standalone, double-clickable applications for any supported platform.
You use familiar WYSIWYG tools to lay out your user interface, then write the code that ties it all together. Run and test your What's New
Version 2.2 adds the following:
- Improved appearance on Windows XP with support for themes and large 48 bit icons
- Improved appearance on Mac OS X including metal groups and the Panther tab style
- New standalone application builder
- Improvements to the database linked controls
- Additions to the Transcript programming language
- Enhanced performance and stability for the engine and development environment Requirements
PPC, 68K or PPC Mac or clone, Mac OS 7.1 or later