Thank you for making RESTtest a top 10 app in over 20 stores around the world!
There are few things more painful than fiddling with a web browser or trying to use cURL to test RESTful web services. That's why we created RESTtest.
RESTtest is a simple and intuitive way to invoke RESTful web services as well as standard HTTP calls. All you need to do is enter a request body, any necessary headers, and hit Submit. Once you've received a response, you have the option to save the whole request/response to a *.rstst file for later playback, or you can simply save the response as plain text.
* Open multiple request windows at the same time
* Save requests to disk for later playback
* iCloud support for saved requests
* Pretty printing of responses (JSON and XML)
* HTTP Basic Authentication
* Full control over HTTP headers
* Full control over HTTP verbs
* Table-view of response headers
We created RESTtest as a way to easily test our internal APIs, but we're always listening to users and adding features that aren't based on our own needs. Feel free to contact us today and request a feature!