Old versionsSee all
Rest is a minimal OS X app that sits in your menubar and reminds you to take a break every now and then.
The app's menubar icon slowly fills up as you work and will notify you once it's time to take a break. You can customize the work periods and the break periods and choose whether to be audibly reminded as well.
The app will automatically adjust the break times and reset the timer if you take an earlier or a longer break.
What's new in this version:
- Advance notice countdown allows you to finish up your work before heading for your break
- Postpone your break directly from the advance notice banner
- Option to never count breaks during a work period, even if you're not using the computer for a while
- Break numbers would advance when postponing breaks, causing issues with the Pomodoro technique, this has been fixed
- Postpone dropdown in the full-screen break notifications i...