Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using the Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
A powerful cross-platform database development and management tool.
Cross-platform database administration tool for Mac OS.
Track your projects with this simple and use application
The SQL Query Tool is a powerful yet affordable cross-platform database
A project created to make your amBX kit usable on your favorite platform.