Readiris Pro 12 for Mac App Store
Readiris™ Pro 12 is a powerful OCR solution designed for professional users.
With Readiris™, save an incredible amount of time when converting any paper document, PDF, or image files into digital files you can edit, search and share!
Turn paper documents into editable text.
• Save directly into your favorite applications (Pages®, Numbers, Acrobat, etc.).
• Create and convert searchable PDF files.
• Intelligent High‐Quality Compression technology (iHQC™).
• Scan to email.
• Mutlilingual solution (over 130 languages).
• Easy‐to‐use text recognition & document archiving solution
Never retype any text and save a maximum of time to scan, recognize, convert
and archive all your documents in just a single click.
• Save directly into your favorite applications
Send the recognized documents into your favorite applications such as Pages®,
Word®, Pages®, Numbers®, Acrobat®, etc.
• Revolutionary High‐Quality Compression technology (iHQC™)
Create colored PDF files up to 200 times smaller than the original image size.
Ideal for document archiving!
• Extended support of portable file formats
Turn all your paper documents into searchable PDF files.
Convert any PDF into editable text.
• Multilingual solution
The OCR engine recognizes over 130 different languages and the user Interface
is localized in 9 languages.
List of the recognition languages: American English, British English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Afaan Oromo, Afrikaans, Albanian, Asturian, Aymara, Azeri (Latin), Balinese, Basque, Bemba, Bikol, Bislama, Bosnian (Cyrillic), Bosnian (Latin), Brazilian, Breton, Bulgarian, Bulgarian-English, Byelorussian, Byelorussian-English, Catalan, Cebuano (also called "Visayan"), Chamorro, Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Fijian, Finnish, Frisian, Friulian, Galicain, Ganda, German (Switzerland), Greek, Greek-English, Greenlandic (also called "Eskimo" and Innuit"), Haitian Creole, Hani, Hiligaynon, Hungarian, Icelandic, Ido, Ilocano, Indonesian, Interlingua, Irish Gaelic, Javanese, Kapampangan, Kazakh, Kicongo, Kinyarwanda, Kurdish, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luba, Luxemburgh, Macedonian, Macedonian-English, Madurese, Malagasy, Malay, Maltese, Manx (Gaelic), Maori, Mayan, Mexican, Minangkabau, Moldovan, Mongolian (Cyrillic), Nahuatl, Norwegian, Nyanja, Nynorsk, Occitan, Papamiento, Pidgin English (Nigeria), Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Rhaeto-Roman, Romanian, Rundi, Russian, Russian-English, Samoan, Sardinian, ScottishGaelic, Serbian, Serbian (Latin), Serbian-English, Shona, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Sotho, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Tahitian, Tatar (Latin), Tetum, Tok Pisin, Tonga, Tswana, Turkish, Turkmen (Latin), Ukrainian, Ukrainian-English, Uzbek, Waray, Welsh, Wolof, Xhosa, Zapotec, Zulu.
• Scanners supported: Acer, Agfa, Black Widow, Brother, Canon, Compaq, Epson, Escom, Fujitsu, Genius, HP, Kodak, Lexmark, Logitech, Microtek, Mustek, Niscan, Primax, Ricoh, Silitek, Tamarack, Umax, Visioneer, Xerox, Yellow Dragon etc. and all other Twain compliant devices.
• Digital Cameras supported: Canon, Casio, Fuji, HP, Kodak - All TIFF and JPEG formats generated by digital cameras are recognized.