RawHide For Aperture is designed to convert RAW files into high quality JPEG files while preserving your metadata such as comments, ratings, and locations.
- Scale the image down from the original size to save even more space.
- Adjust the new images compression setting between very high to almost no compression.
- Tag, Trash, and/or reject the original.
- A large range of image formats supported.
- RawHide processed images are placed in the same project as the original.
- Place converted images in the same albums the originals were in.
- Extract the JPEGs and or RAWs from Aperture's RAW JPEG storage.