Rapport is a lightweight security software solution that protects web communication between enterprises, such as banks, and their customers and employees.
Rapport implements a completely new approach to protecting customers and employees. By locking down customer browsers and creating a tunnel for safe communication with the online website, Rapport prevents Man-in-the-Browser malware and Man-in-the-Middle attacks. Rapport also prevents phishing via website authentication to ensure that account credentials are passed to genuine sources only.
Rapport’s unique technology blocks advanced Trojans including Zeus, Silon, Torpig and Yaludle without the need to constantly update and chase the different variants of these Trojans. Its proprietary browser lockdown technology simply prevents unauthorized access to information that flows between customer and employee websites regardless of whether these attempts were generated by new or known Trojan variants. Rapport is also capable of preventing very targeted and under the radar phishing attacks.
Enterprises such as banks can easily configure the system to protect customers and employees and begin offering them Rapport software for quick download from their website. Following a simple one time installation process, Rapport begins securing browsers, works in the background and does not call for a change in user behavior – customers and employees can bank and use the internet as usual – thus enabling fast adoption. Rapport comes with a rich management application that enables enterprises to effectively trigger alerts, view and analyze data as well as manage security.
Rapport is focused on preventing online fraud committed by financial malware and differs from Anti-Virus and Firewalls because it:
- Locks down access to financial and private data instead of looking for malware signatures
- Communicates with your online banking website to provide feedback on security level and report unauthorized access attempts
- Allows for immediate action to be taken against changes in threat
- Blocks Zeus, Torpig, Silent Banker and other Man-in-the-Browser attacks
- Blocks Keyloggers and screen grabbing
- Blocks Man-in-the Middle attacks
- Blocks Phishing attacks
- Works on both Windows and Mac
- Protects immediately upon install
- Complements other security software
- Transparent to customers and employees unless a threat is detected
- Delivers advanced reporting on current and new threats including zero-day attacks
- Comes with pre-packaged marketing tools and materials
- 24x7 support option