Old versionsSee all
RailModeller is a solution to create layouts for model railroads and slot car systems in an intuitive and flexible way on your Mac.
Layouts are built by simply dragging the tracks from the library to the layout. Tracks magnetically snap to free track-segments on the trackplan, automatically rotate to the correct angle and can optionally be colorized automatically to match the color of the segment.
- Build trackplans via Drag and Drop - Choose elements from the various supplied libraries, drop them on the trackplan or append them to elements in your trackplan.
- Build in any scale - All common modelscales are supported: from Z ("Miniclub") to IIm/G ("LGB", "Aristocraft"). Arbitrary scales can be combined in any trackplan.
- Many libraries supplied - Start right away using more than 200 libraries containing tracks and structures of all major brands as well as additional elements like signals, houses, trees and additional items. The number of available libraries is constantly growing.
- Railset-Editor to create your own libraries - A powerful, graphical Editor is included in the distribution to create your own or modify and customize the supplied libraries.
- 3D Trackplan View - View your layout in 3D and get an even better impression of what it could look alike! No extra work is needed, the 3D-View is generated automatically with a single mouselick.
- Export Trackplans as Pictures - Trackplan can be exported as PNG, PSD, JPEG or TIFF pictures.
- Part-Lists - A partlist is automatically maintained by RailModeller for your trackplan providing an overview of the tracks used and the overall costs. The integrated price editor allows on-the-fly editing of current pricing for all elements required for a particular layout.
- Localized - The application is localized, currently english and german locales are available.