Old versionsSee all
QuickSnap is an easy-to-use and intuitive screenshot utility for Mac OS X which lets you take screenshots of your screen, a selection or a window and save them to a file in a format of your choice.
Features of the FREE tool:
- Save frames from any Quicktime playable movie file.
- Convert any image (including PDF, GIF etc) to jpeg with one click.
- Drag-and-Drop, no fussy dialogs.
- Shuttle control for finding the exact frame you need.
- Quick, Simple. Great for repeated conversions.
- Hot key controls for rapid working.
- Save as uncompressed JPEG image.
- Any size image supported.
- Perfect for use with SupaImage for high-quality de-interlace.