QuickHub is a tiny but useful OS X application for GitHub lovers.
It helps you to quickly access to GitHub directly from your status bar: Repositories, issues, gists, pull requests, organizations and users are just one click away.
QuickHub also allows you to create Gists, repositories and issues directly from the app. Finally, QuickHub will notify you when something changes on your GitHub artifacts.
- Get personal repository list
- Get repository state: public, private, fork
- Create repository
- Display repository 'ID card'
- Get organization list
- Get organization repositories
- Create repository in organization
- Get assigned issues
- Get personal repositories pull request
- Get latest received events
- Get last 100 gists
- Create gists from status bar
- Create gists from OS X service menu
- Gist window is DnD enabled
- List following and followers
- Get the list of watched repositories
- QuickHub uses OAuth to authenticate with GitHub and so QuickHub does not store your personal information anywhere.
- Current notification system is based on Growl (http://growl.info). Installing Growl is recommended to get a better user experience.