Old versionsSee all
Quick Web makes it easier and faster to use the Web.
If you're often using the web, Quick Web is the best app for you. Quick Web allows to open your most visited websites with just one global shortcut. You'll no longer have to open your browser and type in a URL, you can simply open it with a global shortcut.
Quick Web offers you to search your clipboard on Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo or YouTube with global shortcuts. If you've copied something and you want to know more about it, just press your shortcut for Google and Quick Web will search it. Quick Web also detects your language, so it will open the right site for you.
Another great feature of Quick Web is the Quick Web Panel. It's a well designed panel which appears in the middle of your screen. In the preferences you can set a global shortcut for it. With the Quick Web Panel you can search on Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo or YouTube. You can't only search something, you can also open URLs. Type in something, press cmd and enter and Quick Web will open it.
● Open websites with global shortcuts
● Search your clipboard on Google, Wikipedia, Yahoo or YouTube with global shortcuts
● Search the web and open URLs with the Quick Web Panel
● Open the URL from the clipboard with a shortcut
● Growl Notifications
● Very easy to use
● Works in the background
● Optional menubar icon
● Optimized graphics for the new MacBook Pro with Retina Display
● Ready for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion